Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the services (the "Services"), developed by Ascensio System SIA (“Ascensio System SIA or “we”) including the website ("the Site") and all additional software available at http://www.filelab.com/.
Please review these Terms carefully. By using the Services, you state that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with these Terms, you shall not use the Services.
In exchange for use of the Site and/or Services, you agree as follows:
- Access. The Services are provided via the Internet. You warrant that the use of Services complies with all applicable computer and network policies.
- Additional Software. The use of our Service requires you to download, install, run, or use the additional software (the "Software") for the proper and correct operation of Services. Ascensio System SIA hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Software, solely to access the Services, unless otherwise stated. Your license to use the Software is automatically revoked if you violate these Terms in a manner that implicates our intellectual property rights. We hereby reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You must not reverse engineer or decompile the Software, nor attempt to do so, nor assist anyone else to do so. Our Services may update the Software automatically when a new version is available.
- Authorization. You authorize the Services to access your computer and perform operations on the files that are necessary for the proper and correct functioning of Services. You grant the Services permission to alter the registry of the computer, and to install, configure, and run the Software on your computer as the Services see fit.
- Price. Our Services are provided free of charge.
- Termination. Ascensio System SIA may terminate The Site at any time without notice. You may terminate the Services usage any time by uninstalling the Software.
- Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
- Warranty Disclaimer. THE SERVICES, SITE AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ASCENSIO SYSTEM SIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL (A) BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ASCENSIO SYSTEM SIA, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (B) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, IMAGES, USER CONTENT OR OTHER INTANGIBLES; (C) DAMAGES FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
- Copyright Infringement. ASCENSIO SYSTEM SIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF VIDEO, AUDIO, IMAGES, INFORMATION OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM PROCESSING USERS' CONTENT BY MEANS OF SERVICES.
- Notices. You shall send all notices to Ascensio System SIA by first class mail, return receipt requested, in English writing to Lubanas st. 125a-25, Riga, Latvia, EU, LV-1021. Ascensio System SIA shall send all notices to the email address provided by you.
- Modifications. Ascensio System SIA may modify the Terms by posting an updated copy of the Terms on the Site. Ascensio System SIA may also change the Site, the Services, the Software and pricing options, in whole or in part, without notice.
- Force Majeure and Internet Frailties. Each party acknowledges that the operation of the Internet is beyond the other party’s reasonable control, and neither party will be liable for a delay or failure caused by an interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, Internet slow-downs or failures, or other such transmission failure.
- Governing Law and Venue. The laws of Riga, Latvia, EU govern the interpretation, construction, and enforcement of the Terms and all proceedings arising out of it without regard to any conflicts of law principles. All proceedings or legal action arising from the Terms must be commenced in the courts of Riga, Latvia, EU.
Last updated: September 23, 2011